Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Julianna and Alexandra heading off to school

I love that my kids can ride their bikes to school all year here. The weather is perfect and I just had to snap a shot of these too taking off in the morning. I love how Juju's bike is bigger than she is. She'll grow into it.

And they're off... (please ignore the dead grass...)
They came downstairs matching. So not cool. Then I took a picture. Really not cool. I miss the days when they didn't care about matching. Tonight Juju asked me, "will Zandy have to be my roommate in college, because I think 18 yrs is enough time to spend with someone." Then she told me I need to type all my recipes for her when she leaves home and remind her not to eat too much. (I think she saw the pictures of me when I worked at the BYU Creamery. How was I supposed to know it was bad to eat ice cream throughout my shift? Best job ever.) With her cousins getting into BYU recently there has been a lot of talk about College. Can't I just freeze them at this age? We're having a lot of fun.

2 comments:

Mommymita said...

They are so much cooler than we were at Conant. I remember my chain always breaking on the way. And lucky that they get to grow up in such warm weather!

Yeah- let's freeze them!

Cathy said...

Wow! I think that will be Lily & Amelia in a couple years! They are soooo cool because they have a cool mom!